- Captions by Jo Ann McCraw
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 611 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A Day in the Life of Chuckie Chinchilla
- Written by Cathy - Wow, I cant believe its 7:00 in the morining and Mommy hasn't come to play with me yet. Usually she is up around 6:00.........I am glad when she is up that early, that way, when she gets up, she takes me out and lets me run around the bathroom...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 577 Rating: 2.57 Votes: 7) Rate It
- A New Home
- This story was written by several members through our
Short Shory Activity
(Added: 19-Jun-2006 Hits: 405 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chinchilla Occupations
- Author Amanda Dean-Wilson - Have you ever wondered what types of occupations your chinchillas would have if they had to go to work? Would they be salesman, scientists, or possibly Elvis performers?
(Added: 19-Jun-2006 Hits: 380 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chinchillas Anonymous
- Author Amanda Dean - As I walked into the room filled with giddy laughter and excited conversations, I felt my heart beating so loudly. The meeting commenced with the main speaker asking if anyone new was in the audience tonight. I cautiously rose and he invited me to the front of the room. I quietly squeaked into the microphone, "Hi, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to chinchillas (the disease is better known as chinitis)"...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 355 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Daisys Midnight Adventure
- Written By Alison Jones - One day, I was given to a new owner who loved my soft fur and my full rounded body. She also liked my neighbour, a beige male called Donald. I like him as well, he was quite handsome, for a beige...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 376 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- DRACUCHILLA ---- THE HOME COMING Part III
- Written by Andrew Winn - For many full moons, Dracuchilla had remained hidden away, in the secluded
comfort of his homeland dust bath. Hidden from prying eyes, tucked away in a
forgotten cupboard at the back of the lab where he had once been imprisoned
by his arch enemy, Prof. Leo Von Braun, Dracuchilla had been doing a lot of
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 396 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- If Chinchillas Could Place Personal Ads
- Author: Lori Earle - I thinking one day what would it be like if chins could place their own personal ads? Here are a few I came up with, trying to keep in mind a chinchilla’s point of view...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 416 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Naughty Chins!
- The lights went out in the Chinchilla room, leaving it lit only by the light of the moon on the clear evening, glinting in through the window. The chinchillas sat quietly, almost as if contemplating what they should get upto first! Night time was always an adventure...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 451 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
Total number of Articles : 262 | Pages Updated On: 16-Jan-2013 - 15:50:52
All submissions in the magazine are the property of the individual authors. Content does not necessarily reflect the views of the Chinchilla Club, the Chinchilla Breeders Organization, or their Affiliates; therefore we assume no responsibility for accuracy.