- How to Make Friends With Your Chinchilla
- Author Jamie Huggins - When you first bring your new friend home give him some space to get used to the new environment. Expect your chinchilla to be a little afraid. Remember that he has traveled in a strange car, entered a new house, and a new cage. Even the tamest chinchilla can be withdrawn and frightened at first. Here is what I suggest for getting a new chinchilla to be your friend...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 862 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Taming and Training Your Chinchilla
- By Katrina E. Housel - Chinchillas are very clever, intelligent animals with a strong will of their own. However, with training, chinchillas can learn to urinate in a litter pan, to come out of the cage to you, and follow a few simple commands...
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 772 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- THE HUMAN TOUCH
- Written by Elizabeth Gillespie - the human hand from the Chinchillas viewpoint
(Added: 25-Apr-2006 Hits: 608 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Introducing Your Chinchilla
- Author JoAnn - Introducing your chinchilla to you, your family, your house, and your pets.
(Added: 20-Jun-2006 Hits: 425 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Training Your Chinchilla
- Author JoAnn - Training your chinchilla to return to the cage, come when called, and to do tricks.
(Added: 25-Apr-2006 Hits: 573 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
Total number of Articles : 262 | Pages Updated On: 16-Jan-2013 - 15:50:52